The colors were streaky and not very dark,
even after a couple of coats.
This is the luster dust I used, along with a little water.
I started with the cookies, which had been frosted
with white Royal Frosting.
Using a small paint brush, I dipped the brush
in a little water, and then....
barely dipped the brush in the luster dust.
I then brushed the dust on top of the icing.
This is not what I was looking for at all!!!
I am going to keep working on this during the week,
and hopefully by next Thursday I will have some sort
of way to go with this. Maybe I should have used a
different base color for the cookies. I will definitely be
investigating! If you have any answers or suggestions,
please let me know!!I really want to learn how to do this!!
Thanks for joining me today!